May 14, 2018 Pickles! Where do you just order PICKLES!!

Note from the Momma!
The day after Mothers Day so all I got was this picture!
We had a wonderful talk with Lance yesterday, so I guess he didn't have anything more to tell us today! He gets to phone home to talk to the immediate family on Mothers Day and Christmas, for 45 minutes! And he stuck to the rules..at 44 minutes he told us he only had one more minute! I sure loved hearing from him...we ALL did!  He is happy and growing, and as a mother, what more can I ask for from ANY of my children!  Love them all and am so pleased with how they are choosing to live their lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept 23-Surprise..transfer calls..will now be in the Toronto YSA ward and training a brand new missionary for my last transfer.

June 11, 2018 . Another miracle-found a family to teach!

Dec 18: I am so blessed. This mission thing is beyond great...LIGHT THE WORLD!...