Last Post!!! Oct 28, 2019 Coming Home: Nov 6th! Speaking about my mission: Nov 10th, 10:30 Cochrane Chapel!

Well I guess this is it....what the. I feel like this has been my whole life and it will be a weird change to not send one of these out each Monday. Honestly do enjoy writing these as I feel I get to express my real feelings and thoughts about events that have been life altering for me and my future. The experiences that I have shared on my Blogs are of the utmost importance to me as I feel the power behind what comes from what I am doing at this time in my life. This week someone shared something with me that I feel is what I have experienced in a minuscule amount but have truly loved and desire to keep applying in my life. "Dare to do right! Dare to be true!
You have a work that no other can do;
Do it so bravely, so kindly, so well,
Angels will hasten the story to tell.
Dare, dare, dare to do right;
Dare, dare, dare to be true,
Dare to be true, dare to be true.
Dare to do right! Dare to be true!
Other men’s failures can never save you.
Stand by your conscience, your honor, your faith;
Stand like a hero and battle till death.
Dare, dare, dare to do right;
Dare, dare, dare to be true,
Dare to be true, dare to be true.
-#158 Dare to Do Right". I love this thought. I feel this is what kind of courage it can take to be something or be someone that maybe isn't the most popular but what you feel is important, I have felt this important and urgency as I have been here in Toronto more then I have ever in my life. This is why I have been out here on a mission for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This is a concept I have learned from the many encounter that I have had that were extremely positive and sometimes very negative. But I do know I was able to dare to be true and as I did so the powers from on high were with me! Had a super solid week as we found 4 new people to start teaching and had three of the people we are working with at church. The one on date for baptism at the end of Nov has been to church each week and is doing super well. She is the one we found walking out of the subway a couple of weeks ago. We had a week full of lessons and also some solid finding time. It has been a wonderful way and place to end a mission. I have really seen how trusting in the Lord and doing His work can bring forth many prepared people. Each week we see multiple examples of this. They don't always get baptized but they do come closer to Christ which is a step in the right direction, that I can guarantee. One miracle from this week happened on Thursday night. We had just gotten off the Subway and I started talking to a fillapino lady waiting for the street car to go home for the night. She wasn't to into our conversation....but the man next to her sure was;). He ended up over hearing the conversation and we started talking instead. He had met with missionaries in the Philippines twice a week before moving here three years ago. Got his number and had a solid conversation. God is so good even when you feel that you just got rejected hard core He puts another in your path to share these eternal truths. Now that I have had some time to reflect I feel it was kinda a test to see if I would open up my month and try to talk to one of Gods children. This not only help me learn a great lesson but was able to bless another individual immensely. Many times we have to trust in the Lord and let things happen. He has a plan and it's not always the way or what you thought would be best. Anyway I know this is getting long so I'll rap it up for the last time by sharing that I know the work that I have been apart of is of the the most importance to our Father in Heaven. This is simply because He, our Loving Father in Heaven wants us His children home. Love you all and see you soon!!!
Elder Lance Fibke 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sept 23-Surprise..transfer calls..will now be in the Toronto YSA ward and training a brand new missionary for my last transfer.

June 11, 2018 . Another miracle-found a family to teach!

October 15, 2018..Am so blessed..