Well another transfer has begun and a new companion! He will becoming up tomorrow night so I'm pretty pumped. He is from the Ivory Coast so that will be sick to experience living with someone from Africa Haha. Honestly the work keeps getting better and better though. Legit God is blessing us so much. We were able to put another younger guy on date for baptism for May 4th. So that will now hopefully be 3 in May now! Honestly have built such a great testimony that as we do all we can we will be blessed with people people to teach and feel that God is truly proud. This is how I see it "“Sometimes the spirit of revelation will operate immediately and intensely, other times subtly and gradually, and often so delicately you may not even consciously recognize it. But regardless of the pattern whereby this blessing is received, the light it provides will illuminate and enlarge your soul, enlighten your understanding"(What Can I do to Receive Answers from God). I see i...
Comments
Post a Comment