Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."(John 14:27). This is the peace I have found. This was another great week. Full of amazing experiences that continue to help reaffirm that what I am doing is the work of the Lord. So I went on exchanges this week with one of the elders in my district and it was amazing. He actually came out the same time as my last trainy last transfer so he's newer. But a monster at missionary work! We had a couple lessons that day but mostly went finding while I was with him. It was amazing to see his willingness to take positive correction and apply it! We were able to get 10 phone numbers/addresses in the matter of a couple of hours!!! Which is like insanely good Haha. Plus we got drenched as it was raining all night. But down side is my white shirt as well as my comps got like massive stains on it for some reason. Kinda annoying and it ...
Comments
Post a Comment