Lance Nels Fibke-April 7, 2018 Apr 9 Well another pretty amazing week! I don't think there's a week that goes by where I don't love at least something haha. Some days are a little less fun then others but there are always a day of miracles that just makes you so happy and makes being out here so worth it. This week's highlight has to be being asked to confirm our investigator a member of the church, after she is baptized. As well, we had a general authority come talk to us about repentance. There were two things that he spoke of that really stuck out to me. First was "the Lord will make gold mines in the worst of situations, but this will happen only if/when you turn to him." He may have said it a little differently but something along those lines. But it made me smile because like I mean I can sometimes feel pretty down when things aren't going my way. But when that happens I turn to my Lord and miracles always end up hap...
Comments
Post a Comment